The Asia Society Australia’s thought leadership essay series, Disruptive Asia, examines the impact of Asia’s rise on Australia. It publishes long-form pieces from senior figures in business, academia and the public sector, providing unique insights and policy recommendations for Australian industry, governments and communities.
In 2020, Disruptive Asia has turned its lens towards the sustainability of the region’s growth.
JNI provided funding to the Asia Society to support editor Greg Earl’s role. Greg also edits the Asia Society’s Briefing MONTHLY newsletter, which features a focused on business, geopolitics, education and culture.
The Asia Society said: “The Judith Neilson Institute’s support allows Asia Society Australia to continue to deliver vital Asia analysis free to the Australian public.”
Read Disruptive Asia
- Reaping the double dividend on growth and climate from COVID-19 recovery spending — Patrick Suckling
- Creating value in CO2: How Australia can help trading partners to decarbonise profitably — Sophia Hamblin Wang
- The growth of carbon markets in Asia — Alistair Ritchie
- A sustainable export boom for Australia in Asia — Lynette Molyneaux
- Smart age: solving China’s sustainability, boosting global growth — Justin Gong
- From hunger to wellness: how AgTech should respond to a new era — Jaleh Daie