Women’s Agenda is a news site that explores politics, business, leadership, technology and life from the perspectives of professional women and female entrepreneurs.
With the support of funding from JNI, freelance reports at Women’s Agenda are investigating the gendered impact of COVID-19.
This includes look changes in the frequency and severity of violence against women during lockdown, the economic impacts on women and whether the pandemic will help or hinder female politicians.
Read the stories
- Women hit hardest by job losses, have we lost an opportunity to reset? — Angela Priestly
- Fears of a ‘Mum-cession’: experts warn of pandemic motherhood penalty — Kristine Ziwica
- We’re getting a ‘bloke-covery’ response to a ‘she-cession’: How will women respond at the ballot box? — Kristine Ziwica
- Has the pandemic created the ideal conditions for a “parent’s revolution”? — Kristine Ziwica
- Why we’re at risk of losing a decade or more on equal pay — Kristine Ziwica